|Job Ref:||204553328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£0.00 - £21000/annum holidays, pension, career development||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Job Title: Stores Envoy|
Reporting to: Client Relationship Manager
IESA is the market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe - our clients include the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Weetabix and Astra Zeneca to name but a few.
Due to the expansion and growth of IESA, an opportunity has arisen for a Stores Envoy to work on site at one of their clients unit, located in Haverhill, Suffolk.
* To receive deliveries and put stock away in pre-determined storage locations.
* To issue stock products
* To assist customers in the selection of goods, advising where applicable alternatives that reduce overall cost
* To initiate and conclude all customer / vendor returns in approved manners
* To conduct rotational stock checks as required
* To identify cost saving measures that will benefit the Customer
* To drive continuous improvements to the engineering stores
* Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and engineering products
* Experience of Stock Management Processes
* Previous experience in a commercial, distribution, industrial or engineering environment
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* A good level of IT skills
* A willingness to learn and develop
* A Forklift Truck License is desirable but not essential
* Please send your CV to apply