|Job Ref:||204553341||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Release Management Analyst - Chippenham - £30-35K + benefits|
A market leading developer and supplier of communications and IT systems requires and experienced ITIL Release Analyst:
* The role will ensure Release Management is applied and maintained in line with the ITIL Framework and ISO20K as defined in the Service Catalogue and Business Service Register.
* This role involves both process and resource management skills and will be pivotal in ensuring adherence to process, SLA compliance and identifying improvements that will be addressed via the Continuous Service Improvement Program (CSIP).
* Completion of weekly timesheets.
* Completion of Mandatory Training Modules.
* The role also requires flexibility to support elements of the Change and Configuration disciplines as dictated.
* Minimum of 2 years' demonstrable experience of administering and delivering Release Management control within a 24*7 mission critical environment OR Minimum of 4 years' experience in other Service Management Functions with considerable exposure to and/or training in Release Management.
* Good Customer facing, communication and negotiation skills.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office products and Business Document Writing.
* Able to analyse, diagnose, design, plan, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets
* ITIL Foundation Certificate.
* Demonstrable experience of Change Management would be advantageous.
* Build Management experience
* Software Testing experience.
* Configuration Management exposure.
* ITIL Practitioner Certificate.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* Qualified to ITIL Service Management Foundation Level.
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now