|Job Ref:||204554025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£10 - £12.45/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
This role has been released on a temporary basis initially for 3 months they are looking for someone to undertake the full range of Arboricultural and related duties in respect of trees and Associated works in parks, schools, highways and open spaces.|
* To carry out all aspects and techniques of tree surgery especially tree and stump removal, pruning techniques, sectional felling and large branch removal.
* To operate and maintain chainsaws both on the ground and within the tree.
* To fully understand and apply Health and Safety legislation in respect of arboricultural operations, especially regarding the correct use of safety clothing, tree work, use of chainsaws, machinery, safety to the general public and including regular safety inspections of all equipment.
* The safe use, maintenance and operation of all machinery, equipment and tools in connection with arboricultural operations.
* To undertake grounds person duties as required.
* To be fully conversant with the correct use of road signs when working on the highway.
* To apply and have an understanding of chemicals used in arboricultural operations.
* To carry out such functions as may be required from time to time to ensure the efficient performance of the Department.
You should match the following criteria:
* Manual Handling
* NPTC in climbing and Chainsaw use, CS30,31,38,39.
* Good all-round experience in climbing and arboricultural techniques.
* NTPC's will be checked before placement starts
To apply please forward your CV ASAP
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website