|Job Ref:||204554072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum 33 days hols + loads of excellent be||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Software Engineer - Vision Processing - C, C++, Python|
Are you an experienced Software Engineer with skills in developing, implementing and testing vision processing algorithms and unmanned systems? Do you have software development skills using C, C++ and/or Python?
You will be working with a team that has an extensive history and growing reputation for video and image processing. They have been involved in developing the Hawkeye system for televised sporting events and current projects for Rolls-Royce.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary with a whole range of exceptional benefits including 25 day holiday plus bank holiday, flexi-leave and flexi-time, free parking, pension, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, life assurance, personal accident cover, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, subsidised restaurant, membership of sports and social club, membership to onsite gym and tennis courts, and much more! You will also be joining a stimulating, collaborative and driven team that offers autonomy, mastery and purpose.
* Eligible to achieve and undergo DV security clearance is essential. Must be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for at least 10 years
* Honours degree (2:1 minimum) in a relevant engineering subject, mathematics or science
* Software development experience using C, C++ and/or Python
* Some vision processing or image processing experience
* Understanding of relevant mathematics
* Defence domain knowledge - ISTAR, sensor surveillance or unmanned systems
* Experience of 3D vision systems and OpenCV
* Knowledge of data fusion and/or machine learning
* Experience with embedded systems
* Knowledge of other sensor systems such as acoustic or RF sensors
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday during core opening hours that are between 7:00am and 7:00pm. Flexi-time is available.
Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, C, C++, Python, Vision Processing, Image Processing, Video Processing, Security, Developed Vetting, Security Clearance