|Job Ref:||204554220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Stallingborough||Address:||Post Code:||DN41||Salary:||£8.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
We are currently seeking experienced PDI Technicians for our client who is based in the Stallingborough area.|
The success applicants will be responsible for carrying new car Pre-delivery inspections to meet the customer requirements, along with working to set production times whilst meeting set KPIs.
Main duties include:
* Preparation of new vehicles in accordance with PDI schedules for Client Fleets
* Diagnose and report any defects on these vehicles.
* Ensure that all repair documents are completed as required.
* Carry out safety checks / levels checks / bodywork inspection & tyre work to all types of vehicles
* Constructive liaison with workshop team members & working to deadlines
* Be able to maintain a high level of efficiency
Adhering to polices & practices:
* Adhere to all Health & Safety, environmental and Company policies and procedures, including the wearing of protective clothing, where appropriate.
* Engage with all customers and visitors promptly, professionally and courteously, at all times.
* Follow Company policies and reporting procedures when faced with a customer complaint.
* Support and assist the Line Manager in achieving the Department, and Company objectives.
* Ensure a safe driving standard is maintained at all times. Take care & responsibility of all vehicles in your care, reporting any accidents immediately.
* Ensure that all operations are carried out within Health & Safety guidelines.
* When applicable, use computerised systems efficiently to access and input information. Ensure all handwritten documents are legible and accurate.
* Operate within the law and other relevant professional codes at all times.
This is a full-time, temporary position offering 40+ per week, £8.00 per hour pay rate. Apply online today with your CV and/or cover letter, or for further information regarding this position please call (Apply online only)