|Job Ref:||204554240||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
Cyber Security Manager (Telecoms)|
My client is a world leader in ICT Solutions, who operate in more than 140 countries worldwide. They are now urgently seeking a Cyber Security Manager to join the team on a permanent basis, located in the companies HQ in Reading.
* Be the subject matter expert on cyber security for pre-sales, implementation and assurance activities.
* Work as part of the global cyber security team to build and support global and local security policies and regulations
* Responsible for the definition, implementation and review of the ISMS (Information Security Management System) for our customer environments
* Audit and proactively work with external suppliers and providers to assess and mitigate cyber security risks.
* Regularly review & provide assistance to ongoing operations to ensure best practice is maintained
* Drive the cyber security culture across the UK &I teams
* Previous experience of delivering security frameworks.
* Clear working knowledge of the Data Protection Act (GDPR)
* Understanding of ITIL.
* Understanding of security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley.
* Experience of working with external customers & commercially aware.
* Experience of working in a multi-cultural matrix management environment