|Job Ref:||204554259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barry||Address:||Post Code:||CF62||Salary:||£35000 - £36000/annum DAYS, PENSION, OT||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
OPPORTUNITY to work DAYS regular for a specialist manufacturing business with c60 sites globally. Employing around 5,000 people and supplying products into a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Electronics, Marine and Oil.|
Salary up to £36,000
DAYS - Monday - Friday (8.30am - 4.30pm)
Group Personal Pension (Matched Contribution up to 3%), Life Assurance x3 salary, 25 days' holiday
Overtime paid at x1.5 salary Monday - Saturday and x2 salary on a Sunday and Bank Holidays
The Position: Electrical Technician / Electrical Engineer
Electrical Technician / Electrical Engineer supporting the maintenance team's day-to-day and longer term objectives which are to maintain and improve the overall performance of the business. This will be achieved by, maintaining plant and equipment to a high standard, solving problems effectively and implementing changes which maximize equipment availability at minimum cost in a zero incident environment.
Electrical Technician / Electrical Engineer will manage the operation and maintenance of the site's high voltage systems to ensure the equipment meets both legal and company standards and also lead the site's condition monitoring programme.
The Candidate: Electrical Technician / Electrical Engineer
* Experience within the manufacturing sector is essential, ideally steel, chemical or another heavy industrial sector.
* Must have sound electrical engineering background with previous 11KV HV switching experience.
* Must be a time served maintenance technician / engineer, ideally educated to HNC or equivalent.
* Ability to work unsupervised and to interact with staff of various disciplines is essential.
* Should be IT literate and able to produce detailed planned maintenance reports, work programs and schedules