|Job Ref:||204554282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
Service Desk / Support Technician|
Capita Workforce Management Solutions (Capita WFM) is a leading developer of data collection and
analysis software, online identity checking and workforce management systems. Our software is used by SME and Enterprise customers to manage everything to do with the people that they employ. This includes software and hardware, SaaS systems, mobile apps and many other solutions. All solutions are designed, developed, implemented and supported directly by Capita WFM from our head office in Swindon, Wiltshire.
The successful candidate will support our software and hardware throughout the UK. A professional
attitude, first class communication skills and a talent for resolving technical problems is a must.
Experience in any of the following would also be a distinct advantage:
• Support our bespoke application including its users and associated services and configuration
• Dealing with incidents in a professional, courteous manner over the phone, email or web portal.
• Deliver a professional level of support and a high level of resolution within SLAs
• Carry out troubleshooting, diagnostics through to fault resolution.
• Identifying and recognising known/new bugs and escalating to the relevant team for further investigation
• Dealing with 3rd line resolution teams, 3rd parties and keeping the user informed throughout the lifecycle of an incident.
• Installing Capita WFM software upgrades onto customers clients and servers
• Provide user training
Skills and Experience
• High level customer services in an IT environment
• Diagnose and investigate issues
• Any experience of SQL skills is an advantage
• Windows Server experience would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of IIS/web server would be a distinct positive.
• Good understanding of networks would also be desirable
The position is based in our head office in Swindon. The hours are Monday - Friday only.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us