|Job Ref:||204554318||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£28000 - £31500/annum pension, life cover||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.|
* To carry out all applicable ppm and reactive maintenance & testing to current qualifications and regulations.
* Inspect, repair, and install HVAC equipment in response to reactive jobs round all contracted sites to cover mainly Aberdeen, but also Elgin, Fraserburgh & Peterhead.
* Conduct regular preventative maintenance and make any adjustments necessary including testing and examining heating , air conditioning & ventilation
* To make sure all certificates are complete after every installation/ repair.
* To carry out risk assessments before every job.
* Appropriately qualified
* Full UK driving licence
* Ability to work on own volition, deal with client queries, produce reports and data for the contract manager as required