Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Contracts Manager job in London

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  204554350
Employer:  cv-library.co.uk
Industry:  Construction
Job Type:  Permanent
Country:  United Kingdom
County/State:  London
City:  London
Post Code:  WC1A
Salary:  £50000/annum
10/10/2016 09:14
Our client is a prime residential refurbishment contractor who has gone from strength to strength since their creation in 2007. As part of their business plan they will turnover circa £26m this year, having grown steadily from their inception. They have developed an excellent reputation for delivering all their projects to the highest of standards, and currently have between 8-10 projects running at any one time. Their average project value is between £3m - £5m in value however they have two substantial £8m and £9m projects currently live on site. Around 80% of our client's projects are negotiated contracts, with the other 20% tendered against some of the most respected super prime refurbishment contractors in central London. They pride themselves on building long lasting relationships with end users, architect and design practises which is a valuable source of recommended work moving forward.

As part of our client's strategy for growth they are looking for a contracts manager to run a cost centre of circa £10m - £12m worth of the prime residential projects. The successful candidate will be given a portfolio of their existing projects whilst being responsible for picking up future projects in pre-construction, from pitch and tender, creating a programme from the scope of works, working closely with the commercial team on the procurement of sub-contractor packages
Developing and strengthening relationships with new and pre-existing clients and professional teams whilst reporting to the client and client's representative on the design and construction progress against the programme. Management of the construction site team through to PC and handover.

This is a strategic move for our client with the opportunities available for the successful candidate being vast. Pending their success they will be given the opportunity to move into an operations management and construction directorship role in the future
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software