|Job Ref:||204554432||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Yorkshire |
We are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work within a large cost consultancy, based from their Sheffield office.
This growing International Consultancy provides commercial management expertise throughout the whole lifecycle of the project, from Pre-Construction to Post-Construction. Covering a variety of projects from their Sheffield office, you may be working on Education, Commercial or Retail projects initially.
As a result of continued growth, both within the business and this office, our client is recruiting for a client focused Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the South Yorkshire team.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Specification:
- Degree qualified with a RICS accredited degree, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Ideally a Chartered Quantity Surveyor, with 5yrs pqe, or a Senior Quantity Surveyor on the path to Chartered status
- Proven experience in Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Education or Health projects
- Strong cost planning, feasibility and procurement advisory experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex projects and providing post contract services
- Excellent communication skills, and solid client facing experience
- Prior Consultancy, Private Practise or End Client experience
Senior Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Manage, either individually or as part of the team, the commercial and contractual performance of the project(s)
- Ensue adherence of company policies and standards
- Pre-Construction services, cost planning, feasibility studies and budgets
- Advise on appropriate procurement strategies, manage the tender process and prepare contract documentation
- Post-Contract services including advice on interim payments, cost reports, forecasts, early warnings and compensation events
- Mentoring junior quantity surveyors within the team
Our client offers a competitive salary and package to reflect their status as a leading cost consultancy. You will be joining a growing and busy team, with long term clients benefitting them with repeat business. There are excellent career prospects with structured training and development on offer.
To apply for this role or for further information, please contact Katherine at Howard Gray ASAP.
If this is not the role for you, contact us now to discuss other opportunities and how we can assist. Howard Gray work with Consultancies, Contractors and End Clients across the region and have numerous LIVE vacancies on our books. Alternatively, we can undertake a search on your behalf to help you find your perfect job