|Job Ref:||204554465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
Project Director - FTTP|
My Client is a world leader in the Telecoms industry, who operate in more than 140 countries. They have opened up an excellent opportunity to join their PMO Team on a permanent basis as a Project Director for FTTP projects.
The Project Director is responsible for:
* Capturing, documenting and communicating customer requirements and expectations.
* Creating and communicating the project plan and contractual obligations to the internal team and sub-contractors.
* Organising and managing the project team to deliver to agreed objectives
* Implementing and managing effective financial processes to ensure timely revenue delivery.
* Supporting overall profit & loss management including resource and budget forecasting.
* Supporting contract negotiation and contract amendments.
* Defining and managing quality implementation to defined requirements.
* University degree.
* Good knowledge and experience of street civil works and fibre deployment.
* Experience of senior customer relationship management.
* Recognized structured project management experience/qualification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2).
* At least 10 years successfully delivering telecoms projects.
* Experience of working with Tier 1 telcos.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the right experience and would like to be considered for this position, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV