|Job Ref:||204554468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£20 - £26/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
Our client is seeking to employ an Experienced Site Engineer for a new build retail project in Ipswich|
Our client is one of the largest privately owned Civil Engineering contractors operating across the UK. They are a well-respected and established business concentrating on Highways works and Heavy Civil Engineering project.
Main duties include:
• Setting out using total stations, GPS equipment, and to be able to undertake traditional setting out using profiles, batter rail and pegs
• Read and review construction drawings
• Undertake basic take-off's
• Raising technical queries with designers and other members of the client team
• Have a good commercial understanding and know the difference between cost and value
• Carry out relevant inspections and testing to ensure conformance of the works with the design and specification
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
Candidates MUST hold a NRSWA, SMSTS and First Aid ticket.
Salary is up to £26 per hour, If you have suitable skills and would like to apply for the role, please mark all enquiries for the attention of Andrew Halliday (alternatively call (Apply online only))