|Job Ref:||204554539||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£NEG DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Our client who are based in Aberdeen are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to join their company on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the construction industry in a similar role.|
Duties Will Include:
* Carrying out daily inspections on sites
* To ensure that all staff are fully aware of their Health and Safety responsibilities, and offer support and training where needed in this regard.
* Be responsible for Health and Safety for all personnel and visitors to our sites
* Development of health and safety management systems including health and safety policy documents, risk assessments, method statements and accident reporting systems.
* Preparation and review of Pre-construction and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
* Auditing of systems and producing reports and recommendations in relation to same; monitoring and reviewing health and safety performance
* Induction and training of staff and sub contractors
* Representing the company in dealing with the enforcing authorities
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer