|Job Ref:||204554601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£29000 - £30407/annum Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
A leading specialist confectionery manufacturer is recruiting NOW for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work a continental shift pattern to join their growing site in Telford offering a salary of £30,NA Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally have experience within the food industry or packaging machinery ( foil wrapping, Shrink Wrapping) and have knowledge of reactive maintenance. |
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button.
This permanent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that:
- Has a stable workforce
- Supplies market leaders
- Is experiencing stable market growth
As an multi skilled maintenance engineer you will be responsible for the following:
* Responding to all reactive maintenance within the production environment.
* Assisting in the development and introduction of maintenance policies and procedures.
* Taking on an active role in generating ideas for improvements
* Delivering engineering maintenance in a cost effective manner
* Achieving rising standards of machine reliability through the use of planned maintenance.
The multi skilled maintenance engineer role ideally requires candidate with experience / skills / background in:
* Proven knowledge and experience of maintenance within a food or processing industry.
* Knowledge of packaging machinery and conveyors
* A broad knowledge of controls and mechanisms
The Maintenance Engineer ideally will have a time served apprenticeship (or equivalent) and hold a HNC in a related discipline (or equivalent)
In return, for working a continental 4 shift pattern (days & nights) we are offering a yearly salary of £30,407 plus overtime, 4 weeks holiday (rising to 5 week holidays after 12months )+ Pension + Healthcare.
Once again I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours so if you wish to be put forward please use the apply now button