|Job Ref:||204555678||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Van and fuel card available||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Permanent post for a full-time kitchen installer / kitchen fitter|
The company is based in Weybridge and the applicant must be willing to travel within a 30 mile radius for the installations.
Main role is to install high-end solid wood kitchens. An accomplished level of joinery skills is critical at the installation stage. Experience of high-end kitchen installing is essential. References will be checked and a trial period needs to be completed prior to starting.
• Undertaking the joinery / carpentry aspects of installing solid timber kitchens which include:
o Checking delivery notes against stock
o Reading plans and renders and marking on walls the location of units
o Sketching any bespoke items that are required for the job once on-site and communicating this to the cabinet makers in the workshop
o Unpacking and leveling units to floor line and each other using belt sanders / guide rail saws, fix to each other and walls
o Installation of cornice and trim
o Prepare unit tops for either wood or stone work surfaces.
o Templating, cutting, profiling and installing solid timber worktops, including cut outs for inset / Belfast sinks, draining grooves etc.
o Flash coat of paint to the fronts of cabinets once installed if required
Key skills required:
• The ability to read and understand CAD plans
• Self-motivated to work on your own and able to work in a team when required
• Clear communication skills with the client / project manager
• On-site tidiness and organisation
• The ability to think ahead and flag up potential issues before they occur
• The technical knowledge to install a kitchen to a high standard on your own with a keen eye for detail
• A willingness to learn the product and the company's way of installing
• The ability to meet a deadline
Hours of work are 8am-4.30 pm Monday to Friday with 30 minute lunch break. Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Employees supplying and maintaining their own vehicle are paid £40k plus.
Salary is negotiable.
Full driving license