|Job Ref:||204555703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
Junior Estimator/ Project Manager - Commercial Interiors |
£18,(Apply online only) - £25,(Apply online only) (DOE)
Creating and delivering solutions for working interiors is our business - whatever the working environment, we pride ourselves on our ability to understand, transform or refurbish spaces into creative and productive places to work.
First established in 1982, we have an enviable track record in providing solutions for our clients. Our team has a broad range of knowledge and expertise which has allowed them to undertake the design and fitting of a range of projects, from large scale refurbishments to small simple fit outs. The Systematic team can design and deliver office moves and changes from one small office to whole buildings. Our projects range from barn conversions with contemporary finishes to industrial premises converted to office and warehousing space, as well as existing commercial accommodation. Like most companies our business is a mix of small projects and larger holistic solutions, we are happy to be involved at any level.
We are offering an excellent opportunity to take on a junior role in a small but successful commercial interiors company with scope to progress to a more senior level.
As a Junior Estimator/Project Manager you will be helping our project managers run larger projects and will be given smaller projects or your own to manage.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Visiting sites
* Liaising with clients and contractors
* Creating accurate 2d CAD drawings
* Producing quotations
* Ordering materials and making sure projects run smoothly from start to finish
As a Junior Estimator/ Project Manager, you would be someone who is highly motivated and hardworking and is looking to take on a long term role in a small business, make it their own and develop themselves into an integral part of the company. It is also vital that you are a team player.
* Experience within the building trade or commercial interiors are preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
* The ability to use AutoCAD to produce 2d floorplans would be an advantage.
* This position would suit a recent graduate with a building or interiors related degree.
* Applicant will need to have a full UK driving licence.
Junior Estimator/ Project Manager benefits
* 20 days holiday + 1 day extra per each year of service (Capped)
* Opportunities to progress
If you feel you have the skills for our Junior Estimator/ Project Manager position, please apply now