|Job Ref:||204555717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£52000 - £56000/annum car/allowance, contrib pension, bonu||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:03|
This is a great opportunity for a senior estimator to join a well-established and reputable construction company based in Oxford. They work principally in the education sector. Projects vary in size from £100K to £6m and include new-build and refurbishment. Many of their projects are award winning.|
The key responsibilities for the senior estimator role are as follows:
* Preparation of tender documents including measurement of packages.
* Tender enquiries to subcontractors and suppliers.
* Evaluation of quotations/estimates.
* Pricing of tender documents.
* Provision of cost data to project surveyor.
The right candidate will possess the following key skills:
* Previous experience working on prestigious projects (including listed buildings).
* Strong team player.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Strong IT skills.
In return the successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a small, friendly office team in a welcoming and informal environment. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with the chance to work independently and have a genuine scope of influence within the business