|Job Ref:||204555760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
I'm currently looking for an Electrical Lighting Engineer to support the Engineering Manager and deputise as required ensuring the efficient running of engineering systems and contributing to a range of projects undertaken within the premises.|
* To assist with the daily management of the electrical engineering and lighting services.
* To be the lead engineer with regard to lighting controls and systems. Working with the team and at times with external lighting designers ensuring good communication and planning with the on-site maintenance team.
* A degree in Electrical Engineering.
* A good practical awareness and understanding of Health and Safety requirements, including fire safety.
* Experience of lighting controls and lighting systems ideally in a public sector environment (universities, galleries, museums).
* Experience of design and setting out of lighting of exhibitions.
* Previous experience of similar work on Building Maintenance is essential and work with maintenance contractors is highly desirable