|Job Ref:||204555770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£55000 - £59000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Scrum Master / Technical Lead to work in Abingdon near Oxford looking to pay £55-59,000 per annum.|
The established Scrum Master / Technical Lead will have strong experience working as a Scrum Master to facilitate agile project teams, maintaining the vision and work alongside developers.
You will have solid experience working on large scale software implementations with the ability to work with 3rd parties / offshore development teams.
- Communicate project vision and inspire the team to achieve results
- Guiding the team on using Agile/Scrum practices and values, how to get the most of out self organization, coaching the team to increasing levels of maturity
- Guiding the team on removing impediments
- Building trust and a safe environment with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Facilitating and standardising agile planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Agile ceremonies
- Assisting the product owner(s) with product backlog management and prioritisation, and the development and maintenance of effective User Stories
- Assisting the Development Team with the effective use of planning, tracking and reporting tools such as Jira, Burndown charts and Kanban boards
- Instilling software development best practice, applying the core principles of XP,UP, and feature- and test- driven development and advocating technical excellence
- Facilitating effective relationships and 3rd party software development teams
- Effective knowledge transfer ensuring that Agile expertise and best practice is firmly embedded within the company
Please apply for details