|Job Ref:||204555786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
M&E Site Foreman |
Salary £ Competitive,
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Site Foremen for our client who are A multi-disciplined Building Services Contractor offering a depth of experience and skills spanning all areas of the Mechanical and Electrical Services Industry including Facilities Management and Prefabrication Services.
An accomplished MEP professional with proven Mechanical Engineering experience gained in residential, commercial as well as industrial projects both domestic and internationally
* Able to work independently as well as part of a team
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
* Working knowledge of industry standards and International HSE legislations Self-starter, highly motivated, ambitious and goal oriented
* Approve and ensure that all equipment is installed according to the drawings
* Order materials/equipment/parts as needed
* Managing various staff and subcontractors
* Ensuring personal and company KPI targets are met to guarantee customer service standards and work quotas are achieved and to a high standard
* Over seeing pipe fitters, subcontractors, Ventilation, sprinklers and plumbers installing to all 349 apartments plus retail.
Please send your CV
Please note, due to the high volume of candidates, those who will not be contacted please keep checking on Morson website (url removed) for future opportunities