|Job Ref:||204555833||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
Site Manager / Agent|
* Promoting and maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
* Monitoring project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives
* Developing and monitoring strategies to deliver a quality build in accordance with the requirements of the project
* Developing, nurturing and managing client relationships
* Developing, nurturing and managing supply chain relationships
* Ensuring the principles of the Considerate Constructor's Scheme are adopted and managing community relations
* Developing project strategy and ensuring effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time. Challenging and interrogative reporting on progress and instigating corrective actions, as required
* Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities
* Ensuring consistent implementation of standard procedures
* Managing project handover and ensuring defect/snag free completion
* Ensuring robust strategy for the closure of defects during defects period and obtaining certification of Making Good Defects within targets set
Sharing best practice and driving continuous improvement:
* Personal Profile
* Team player with excellent communication skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in high pressure situations
* Organisational and project management skills
* Educated to degree level in a construction related qualification
* Knowledge of Construction Methods and Technology
* Financial awareness is required to deliver targets, with a desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance.
* Professional qualification such as MICE, CIOB, RICS, APM or RIBA
* Flexible approach to working hours and site locations in keeping with Company requirements.
* An appropriate and valid CSCS card.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence