|Job Ref:||204555899||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Vehicle + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Otis Elevator Company is the world`s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. We employ more than 60,000 people, offer products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintain more than 1.35 million lifts and escalators worldwide.|
- We are currently looking to recruit a Modernisation Lift Engineer to join our successful team in the Midlands
- As part of the modernisation team you will be assisting with upgrading and modernising lift equipment as well as doing small repair jobs
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lift engineer who is looking to develop their career with a world renowned company
The Skills We Need...
- You will be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering
- You must be an experienced Lift Engineer with in-depth knowledge of a variety of different brands of equipment
- Whilst you must be a team player it is essential that you can also work on your own initiative
What We Offer...
- On top of a competitive basic salary of up to £32,000, you will receive overtime and other allowances
- Benefits which include pension, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Paid Maternity, Paternity and Sick leave, reduced rate private medical insurance, and access to the Otis Rewards Scheme
- Employee Scholarship Scheme - Otis will support you through your studies if you wish to gain further qualifications including Bachelors and Masters Degrees
We are interested in receiving applications from Service Engineers, Lift Engineers, Repair Lift Engineers, Lift Maintenance Engineers or Modernisation Lift Engineers who have a valid Driving Licence.
Otis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive for opportunities across the UK, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful