|Job Ref:||204555941||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
Senior Site Engineers/Section Engineers |
As a Senior Site or Section Engineer you will have technical, supervisory and organisational responsibilities and be an important part of a wider delivery team which will include our Project Managers, Planners, Commercial Managers, SHEQ team and Subcontractors. You will also work alongside project stakeholders such as the Employer, designers, and the public
* Project planning - ensuring the effective management of the project from start to handover.
* Resource management of both labour and materials to maximise skill and time whilst minimising waste.
* Direct supervision of work activities.
* Monitoring and control of all site activity to ensure quality and standards are met.
* Ensuring health and safety practices are maintained to provide a safe working environment, including hazard and risk control.
* Preparation of method statements and risk assessments.
* Maintaining all relevant records.
* Managing and developing people.
* Managing subcontractors.
* Setting out using surveying equipment.
* Liaising with client representatives to facilitate work activities.
* All other duties as required by Project Manager/ Site Agent.
* Construction management related or civil engineering degree.
* At least 5 years post graduate experience of working on construction projects.
* Willingness to assume additional responsibilities in keeping with project requirements.
* Competent in information technology and in particular, relevant construction related packages.
* Team player.
* Well-developed communication skills.
* Problem solving ability.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Flexible approach to working hours and site locations in keeping with Company requirements.
* An appropriate and valid CSCS card.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence