|Job Ref:||204556029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
Design Manager - London - £Excellent|
One of the largest and most successful family owned main contractors is looking for a Design Manager with fit-out experience to join their team based out of their London office.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to co-ordinate and integrate the activities of our external design consultants, assist on pre-construction activities and tender opportunities as well as to manage the activities of external design consultants.
Some of your responsibilities will involve the following:
• Managing the design process during the tender stage
• Agreeing upon all relevant tender information required
• Exploring all opportunities for value engineering and creation
• Managing all external consultants during the design process
• Ensuring all designs are within a strict timetable
• Verify and review the drawings and specifications of all consultants and subcontractors
Fit-out experience essential
This role will provide the opportunity to join a top tier contractor with genuine opportunities for career progression as well as offer a competitive basic salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare and bonus