|Job Ref:||204556036||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£450 - £500/day £450 - 500 per day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
GIS, Data Analyst, Oracle, PLSQL, ETL, SQL, Excel, Real Time, ISO|
GIS Data Analyst with strong Oracle PL/SQL required to assist in data/spatial data analysis and reporting for an exciting GIS project based in Warwickshire.
• Oracle Programming using SQL and PL/SQL to write queries against single or multiple tables.
• Manipulate data in relational tables.
• Support the spatial data migration and data cleansing activities using FME Workbenches and GIS
• Spatial Data cleansing.
• Working on streamlining duplicate datasets and documenting results and generating progress reports and statistics.
• Understanding the different ways that data can be accessed.
• Oracle PL/SQL.
• Experience using GIS software and ETL software.
• Knowledge of the principles of data manipulation and integration techniques as used in Asset and Work Management systems.
• Knowledge of and experience in querying relational databases. Including proficiency in using Excel and Access to manipulate datasets to provide customised information.
• A good understanding of GIS data and usage.
• Transactional Real Time and Near Real Time enterprise scale databases (preferably including spatial).
• Knowledge of ISO data standards.
• Forensic investigation of Enterprise scale relational databases and associated service interactions.
This is initially for 6 months, but extensions are likely.
Please contact GSA for further information - our client can interview ASAP.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies