|Job Ref:||204554686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£21000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:19|
Due to growth, a fantastic opportunity has opened for a successful candidate to work for a leading supplier of warehousing technology as a Site Engineer. |
The role would suit mechanically biased engineers from a maintenance/service background including general motor technicians.
- To provide on-site support servicing and maintaining a wide range of Mechanical Handling Equipment.
Do you have:
- Diagnostic and problem solving experience?
- Hands on Mechanical and Electrical experience?
- The ability to think outside the box?
- The ability to work independently?
- Competent admin and computer skills?
- Exceptional customer service skills?
The successful candidate will benefit from a wide range of company benefits and on going career support.