|Job Ref:||204554749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
ATA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Signalling Design Manager in central London for our client, a multinational industry leading company.|
The succesful candidate will be technically strong with good commercial awarenewss who can bring passion to the signalling design team.
You will have many responsibilities, including but not limited to:
* Leading the required signalling design teams on various sized projects.
* Determining signalling design requirements from client briefs making a logical decision to come to the right design solution
* Managing your own schedule and personal development with the freedom to work independently with the backing of the business.
* Mentoring junior employees and helping them develop and improve, reflecting the values of the business
* Managing the delivery of design tasks to meet commercial, time and quality targets, meeting or exceeding client expectations
You will be a Chartered Engineer with a valid Engineering Manager Licence (Design 7.8.110) and will have previously held a Principles Designer licence and a Verifiers Licence. You will be experienced in leading a number of signalling design projects in a hands on role, and knowledge of the design of other systems or data preparation would be an advantage.
You will have knowledge of RRI, mechanical, or SSI systems, preferably all of the above, and you will have a good awareness of railway systems.
For more information about this rto