|Job Ref:||204554988||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Seascale||Address:||Post Code:||CA19||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:14|
JOB TITLE: Site Manager|
LOCATION: Seascale, Cumbria
SALARY: up to £35,000 (dependent upon experience)
My Client is a specialist industrial/commercial roofing contractor who is engaged in new build and refurbishment projects.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Completed a minimum of SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme).
* Eligibility to apply for National Security clearance for access to a Nuclear Licenced Site.
* Construction experience within a highly regulated industry.
* Previous involvement in roofing projects.
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
* Completed IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate.
* Current UK Security clearance.
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or e-mail your CV .
Rullion Engineering Ltd is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help