|Job Ref:||204555049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£24500 - £26500/annum Overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
UKME provides a 6* service to our VIP client under the umbrella of luxury hospitality and property management. We are currently looking for a high calibre, professional individual to join our high performing team as a skilled Maintenance Assistant in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The Maintenance Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance within private properties while working effectively and efficiently in a team. The successful candidate will have some or all of the following experience:
* Basic plumbing, carpentry and electrical experience
* Experience carrying out minor repairs, plastering, painting and decorating
* The ability to monitor and maintain store rooms and supplies
* The ability to use basic hand tools
* Knowledge of Health and Safety standards
* Working to high standards
* Experience working in high-end properties
* A trades apprenticeship
You will be working for a minimum of 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday however additional days and hours during our busy season will be required.
What we offer!
An excellent range of benefits are on offer, including a friendly and professional working environment. This package includes:
* A competitive salary to be discussed
* Time and a half for overtime
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Private Medical Care
* Life Assurance
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in working for UKME please apply now. For immediate consideration please ensure you register and complete your application on-line directly with UKME and one of our Recruitment Advisors will be in touch