|Job Ref:||204555069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hope Valley||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
Electrical Test Technician (Laboratory/Workshop Based Role)|
£25000-£27000 + Pension
My client is a specialist manufacture of bespoke machinery that gets exported all over the world.
Ideally you will be a qualified electrical engineer with experience of working in a workshop or laboratory environment.
They are looking for a qualified engineer to do an internal service technician role that involves testing and calibrating machinery as it is manufactured and approving it for export to the customer
* Final inspection of company products
* Testing prototypes
* Some fault finding and diagnosis
* Report Writing
The role is 90% based in the offices but you need to be flexible as some site work is required.
* Electrically qualified with experience of electrical test of machinery
* Electrical, Control and instrumentation experience is preferred
* This role would suit a workshop engineer, a field service engineer or a laboratory test engineer
To apply please follow the online instructions or for more information call the Leeds office of ATA recruitment and ask for Andy on (Apply online only). Alternatively, you can send a CV to