|Job Ref:||204555215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Feltham||Address:||Post Code:||TW13||Salary:||£31000/annum pension, life cover||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business. |
Job objectives and responsibilities
* The maintenance of facilities engineering service and building fabric related issues on the contract, including flooring, decorating, locks/doors, chipping.
* The identification of additional works, and implementing on authorisation.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services and fabric as required.
* Carry out planned and reactive maintenance of the fire doors
* To carryout escorting duties of sub-contractors as and when required
* Control of water testing regimes and upkeep of the water log book.
* To organise and supervise sub-contractors as and when required.
* Complete electronic work sheets for works undertaken and obtain authorisation from the Clients representative.
* Advise Client of minor additional works and compile estimates through the Supervisor or Manager.
* Attend call outs/breakdowns, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
* Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration.
* Experienced in facilities maintenance
* 5 years checkable work history
* Full UK driving licence
* Ideally experienced with locks, fire doors, joinery