|Job Ref:||204555249||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol Avon||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Car/allowance, pension & healthcare||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Join one of the UK`s largest independent contractors in the South West! |
Due to an increase in workload and planned expansion, this well established company is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Design Co-ordinator to join their vibrant and professional team.
Involved in a diverse range of projects across Bristol and M4 Corridor, you will be required to work on schemes from bid stage through to construction, liaising with clients, site and design teams, ensuring effective flow of information and successfully meeting client`s requirements within timescale, quality and budget.
Having gained previous experience within a design co-ordination role, the ideal candidate will have;
- A proven track record in a similar position with a recognised construction company
- Sound understanding of construction design, methods, processes and building legislation
- A team player with the enthusiasm and confidence to be key in the construction process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You should hold a relevant construction qualification at HNC level or equivalent in Construction Management, Building, Engineering or Architecture
The company are well known for delivering high quality, successful schemes in a wide range of sectors enjoying high levels of repeat business. With their low staff turnover, they are able to offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package with plenty of opportunities for further professional development