|Job Ref:||204555260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Post Code:||GU31||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum Van||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer required for our client, a specialist heating Company based in Surrey, they provide service, maintenance and installation to a range of domestic and commercial heating throughout Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex.|
The Heating Engineer will be involved in the service, breakdown and repair of domestic heating systems / boilers along the A3. They will be required to have previous working history working as a Domestic Gas Engineer and hold core Domestic Gas tickets such as CCN1 and CENWAT.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
* Providing service, maintenance and breakdown to domestic boilers / heating systems
* Covering in and around the A3, from Hampshire to Surrey
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
* The Gas Engineer MUST hold valid ACS domestic gas tickets, such as CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 and HTR1.
* The Engineer must have previous experience in the service and maintenance of domestic heating systems / boilers.
* Based within commutable distance of the A3
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
* £26k - £32k, DOE
* Company Van
* Call Out 1 in 6 weeks approx
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy