|Job Ref:||204555313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£150000 - £190000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
Vice President - Digital Product Strategy - London|
I'm looking for a Vice President for a leading IT services organisation based in Central London. The role will be involved with developing and directing the digital strategy for the business. They are a privately owned organisation and are looking to grow and see this role as a key position in helping them to deliver their aggressive growth plans.
The client covers application development and management, testing, digital media, consulting services and cloud services. They work across a wide-range of market places with a key focus on the financial industry. Previous experience delivering digital strategy in a similar industry or consultancy would be highly desirable.
- Make digital product recommendations to clients
- Assist in overseeing the delivery effort for digital engagements as a digital product leader
- Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals
- Build the knowledge base within the digital organisation of the client's business.
- Keep current on industry trends, news and happenings and advise accordingly
- Develop, investigate and initiate opportunities and partnerships.
- Direct the writing of creative proposals
- Extensive experience in Product Management supporting digitally enabled businesses
- Extensive experience in senior management roles covering direct reports and matrix management skills
- Experience in delivering multiple projects - international experience highly desirable
- Expertise in strategic planning within a digital environment
Salary on offer is £(Apply online only),000 + package
Send me your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss
- (Apply online only)
VP - Vice President - Digital Strategy - Product Management - Managed Services