|Job Ref:||204555390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
Divisional Sales Lead|
£25,000 - £40,000
Cubiq Recruitment is seeking a Divisional Sales Lead to join a company which is recognised globally for their capabilities. Our client develops next generation protection applications for the defence and private sectors.
You will be responsible for managing and presenting key accounts and existing customers and potential new customers. Also generating new business and being able overcomes obstacles to achieve success.
* Pro-actively protect, sustain and grow profitable revenue with existing customers following the special projects business strategy.
* Research sales opportunities and generate qualified sales leads.
* Develop new business to achieve and where possible exceed sales targets.
* Network proactively to gain and assess competitor and market intelligence identifying new business opportunities, partnerships and joint ventures.
* Build trusting, professional and effective relationships with customers, demonstrating the company's values at all stages of the sales cycle pre and post-delivery..
* Manage agent relationships including setting targets, assessing performance, negotiating terms and protecting the company's interests.
* Capable of meeting agreed targets & deadlines to succeed in a competitive environment.
* Relishes new challenges with the ability to come-up with superior creative solutions when faced with adversity.
* Drives the decision-making process, keeps momentum in the sales process up to and beyond contract negotiations and signing of contract.
* Strong commercial mind-set understands business imperatives able to identify customer's strategic
* Independently prepare an effective quotation/tender document in line with the company's standards of proposal writing, seeking the use of internal input when needed.
* Fully understands the customer's decision-making process, decision criteria, whilst identifying all peoples involved in the DMC and what roles they play in influencing the DMP.
* Can prepare, deliver and control an effective presentation.
* In-depth research and analyses using various sources in order to identify key issues, relationships and trends.
* Manages pipeline effectively ensuring it is up-to-date and an accurate account of activity.
* Business/Technical degree preferred (but not essential).
* Technical background/experience.
* Excellent written, oral communication and presentational skills to include MS Office.
* Experience in technical writing as part of a bid team
* Experience in military vehicle and programme Support concepts desirable.
This company thrives off their legacy to manufacture effective protection equipment. They have a high volume of production and an impressive client portfolio.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion