|Job Ref:||204555400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£250/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:15|
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in Retail, Industrial, Mixed Use and Residential projects across the UK. Having recently secured a New Build project in Stafford, we have been asked to supply an experienced Site Engineer on a 30 week contract starting ASAP. Works will include heavy groundworks, drainage, highways / infrastructure, structural steel build, internal / external fit out.|
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects.
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out NCR's.
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuing that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards.
Site Engineer Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Site Engineer experience.
- Degree qualified or similar
- Some package management experience.
- CSCS card.
Our client has multiple long term freelancers working for the business, there is every possibility of further project work once this job is complete.
If interested in this long term position please e-mail your CV to Victoria Britland at the e-mail address provided