|Job Ref:||204556842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
Manufacturing Engineer - Cheshire based|
Our client is a well established and successful multi million pound manufacturing business, which are industry leaders within its market sector, with a strong tradition of specialist expertise, innovation and engineering excellence. They employ around 200 personnel and have extensive manufacturing capability including: CNC machining and Steel/Aluminium fabrication
• Good knowledge of aluminium/steel fabrication methods (fitting and welding)
• Sound knowledge and techniques of mechanical sub and main assemblies
• Good general understanding of MRP, specifically bill of material structuring, creation and maintenance of planning's (production routes, change control etc),
• Experience of Method study and creation of specific work instructions as required
• Estimating skills
• Capital expenditure justifications e.g. welding fixtures, tooling, cell layouts etc
• Good all round knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and application.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• CAD experience
• General PC skills i.e. excel. word, access etc.
• Work on own initiative.
• Minimum HNC qualifications
For further information contact Steve Hollingsworth on (Apply online only)