|Job Ref:||204556890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Excellent Benefits Pack||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Role: Provisioning Analyst|
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
I am working with a very interesting, international organisation based in the outskirts of Cardiff. They have an excellent opportunity for a Provisioning Analyst to join their thriving business.
Provide provisioning support to the business out of the End User Services team across the Organization whilst supporting the EUS Cross Functional support model as required.
Provisioning Analyst Key Duties:
* Assigns and monitors user access management across central systems and domain infrastructure, e.g. Active Directory
* Provides knowledge and assistance in the handling of routine and ad hoc reporting requests for the Provisioning team
* Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required and ensures adequate approval is in place
* Prepares data access audits for all users as required
* Monitors movers and leavers, and makes approved changes as requested.
* Performs monitoring of user access to application and file servers in accordance with security and audit requirements
* Develops knowledge and expertise in various applications supported or monitored by the Provisioning Team
* Perform data mining and reporting relating to status of user access to mission critical applications, including the EAC process for central systems
* Assists with departmental projects that relates to provisioning and the communication with the affected business units
* Coordinate and/or assist with investigation/analysis as required
* Train business users on the provisioning processes and any relevant tools/interfaces
* Perform other duties as assigned
Additional EUS Cross Functional Duties:
The EUS Provisioning Analyst will be required to perform other duties as requested in order to support the EUS team and its respective functions, some of which may include International travel. These additional tasks may include, but are not limited to:
* EUS/Operational project activities
* Cross Functional support/coverage of the EUS Service Desk teams
* Deep dive support/performance analysis
* EUS/Operational training for business users
* Ensure compliance with security policies, such as User Access Management and Segregation of Duties
* Be familiar with and support Global Security Policies
Skills & Knowledge:
* Familiarity with domain structures and user authentication
* Demonstrated experience implementing platform-specific authentication and authorization services on Active Directory and various web based applications, min. 2 years' experience
* Awareness of User Access Management Process and Policies
* Knowledge of Service Now (preferable), minimum experience of some form IT ticketing tool
* General knowledge of Provisioning and/or Security best practices and principles
* A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools/areas quickly
* Display initiative to identify and implement Provisioning Services templates, controls and monitoring process.
* Ability to weigh business needs against security concerns and communicate issues to management.
* Good customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented with good analytical skills.
* Analytical thinking / decision making on daily operational issues
* Concern for quality/customer satisfaction.
* Ability to handle rapidly changing priorities
* Ability to work and make decisions both independently and in a team environment
* Ability to manage client satisfaction - provide a high level of service delivery to our business customers
Key Performance Measures:
* Client Satisfaction survey (Internal and vendor)
* Feedback from the wider IT team
* Feedback from the business, local Country Manager, Service Desk and End User Services Manager
* Fluent English
* An additional language would be advantageous - French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese
* Integrity & Trust
* Customer Focus
* Drive for Results
* Peer Relationships
* Planning & Organising
* Decision Quality
For further information and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV with your application or contact James Chau on (Apply online only) or
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy