|Job Ref:||204556912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stroud||Address:||Post Code:||GU32||Salary:||£16.00 - £20.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
EC&I Technician (Field Based - South West) ***|
***6 Month Contract Period, with realistic prospects of extensions***
***Contract rate £DOE****
This rapidly expanding company specialises in the maintenance and service of instrumentation & process plants. Their major markets include power, water, pharmaceutical and process. With a view to growing by 20% next year, this company needs to recruit experienced maintenance engineers
to maintain one of its clients sites.
What the role will involve:
* Provide installation, calibration, commissioning and start up assistance for various process systems.
* Conduct re-active breakdown assistance, and conduct PPM
* Identify additional opportunities to offer further services to the client
* Checking equipment is in good order
* Working from a "Building Maintenance Computer" you will ensure that all equipment in your remit in and functioning properly and continues to do so
* The type of equipment you will service includes flow metres / temp probes / pressure gauges
* Qualify that the machine matches the spec
* Basically ensure equipment is working properly, and doing what it should
* You will complete and store all relevant documentation such as test certificates
* You will represent the company on-site and need to dress and act accordingly
* You will be in charge of maintaining, servicing and fixing electrical control and instrumentation in a process environment.
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
* Relevant experience of maintaining Instrumentation
* Has worked in food, O&G, Chem, Brewery
* Experience of working on equipment such as "flow metres / temp probes / pressure gauges"
* Has experience of calibrating, repairing, servicing, cleaning and validating equipment
* Has experience of PPM, start-up, reactive and preventative maintenance on this equipment
* SCADA Experience
* DCS (Distributed Control System)
* Stable background
* Ideally Copex trained
What the company can offer the contractor.
* Product Training.
* Opportunity for permanent role.
* Technical and career progression.
What the company do.
* Maintenance and service of Instrumentation & process plant
* Focus on the pharmaceutical and process industry.
* Increasing turnover by 20% year on year.
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call (Apply online only) and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to or visit to see all of our current vacancies