|Job Ref:||204556960||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Software Architect - C#, .NET - £65,000 to £70,000 plus excellent benefits - Ashford, Kent|
I am currently looking for a Software Architect to join a very large development team to oversee, direct and improve the software architecture, development practices and standards across the multiple development teams. You will also ensure that the current product lines have a well thought out underlying architecture that support integration between products and reliability.
This role will offer you a lot in terms of career progression, large projects, big budgets, endless resource in order to complete your tasks to the highest standard plus work in a large IT team within a modern office environment and you will also be working with the latest and greatest technology that is available.
* Be the owner of technical direction and vision of assigned strategic areas or products, including external and offshore resources
* Work with analysts, large software development teams, product owners, business analyst's and project managers to meet deadlines
* Develop code to translate software requirements into concise and robust solutions
* Manage non functional requirements, architecture definition, technology selection and architecture evaluation
* Specify adopted working methods, practices, tooling support, dependencies and coding conventions
* Work with development managers and other architects to highlight areas of process and tooling that can improve code quality and delivery
* Coach and mentor developers and other technical staff across all levels
* Strong knowledge and proven background with software projects and the full life cycle
* Object oriented design (OOD) and design patterns
* Designing and deploying distributed computer systems, including n-tier, queue-based, Pub/Sub and SOA approaches and CAP theorems
* Domain Driven Design, CQRS and event sourcing
* Extensive experience with C#, .NET technologies
* Experience with end to end testing
* Experience with MS SQL Server
* MS Entity Framework
* Load, performance and vulnerability testing
* Experience with working in an Agile environment
Benefits include: 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays off, contributory pension, life insurance, income protection, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, dedicated architecture training plus a lot more.
Software Architect - C#, .NET - £65,000 to £70,000 plus excellent benefits - Ashford, Kent