|Job Ref:||204560436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
16 - 20 week placement
Mitcham to Braintree
very hands on mechanical and logistics.
To help manage the removal of the production facility from Croydon to Braintree
Included in the role is a chance to build skills in Logistics design
Also in assembly & stock planning
Area(s) of Responsibility
• Practical person to assist with consolidating assembly facility.
• Self-reliant person who works well with small team with ability to solve practical problems & communicate solutions
Education and Experience
• Be creative with good problem solving skills
• Have understanding of mechanical drawings, spreadsheets & ability to learn new data applications.
• Good communication skills
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• A Levels, B-tech National Diploma, NVQ's Level 3+ or National equivalent