|Job Ref:||204560452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£25000 - £27500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Ipswich. |
Due to an increased workload, they require an Asset Surveyor to deliver quality investment and surveying services that respond to customer, organisational and financial needs.
The ideal candidate will ensure high quality and cost effective strategies to manage the organisation's property portfolio, advising on reinvestment programmes for stock and offices ensuring properties retain value and are maintained.
- Conduct surveys and inspections of housing stock in line with the organisation's policies and procedures
- Manage works related to stock condition surveys and property inspections within agreed financial limits
- Provide reports and documentation for work specifications and tenders
- Coordinate, communicate and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will be educated to HNC level (minimum) in building and surveying or equivalent.
- Experience in social housing is desired