|Job Ref:||204560464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£29000 - £34000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
A tier 1 contractor has recently been awarded with a £23m Design & Build scheme for Network Rail.|
They require a number of Site Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis.
The works are all in Station or Rail environments and are relatively low key in terms of complexity of NA scope is to generally modify existing stations with platform extensions, facilities alterations and some building works. The works are spread over two separate rail routes heading North West and West of Reading, but the central office will be in Reading.
* Predominantly sub-contract management, no real setting out required.
* Able to write and update weekly programmes
* Able to write and check sub-contract works package plans
* Client facing as the works will interface with the public
* Work well with sub-contractors
* Degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
* Experience working within a live Rail (Network Rail) environment, ideally with stations/platforms
* Good IT skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below
Carmichael UK are an equal opportunities employer