|Job Ref:||204560466||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£300 - £320/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
My client are a leading National Mechanical and Electrical contractor who are overseeing the M&E packages across a large residential scheme valued at £230m, which consists of over 700 units and a large commercial space.|
They are currently seeking a Strong Mechanical Project Manager to oversee the Mechanical package across this project, in particular the current phase which is due to get started.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in overseeing Mechanical packages across high rise residential or commercial projects within a tight footprint, as well as hold relevant tickets such as SMSTS/SSSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
- Oversee and manage of the subcontractor who are responsible for installation of all mechanical packages ( LTHW , Ductwork , external mains , sprinklers, etc. )
- Take ownership and follow up the progress via MS programmes such as Excel
- Have experience of overseeing similar residential and commercial projects
- Be pro active and not reactive
- Plan the work and anticipate potential issues
- Be a team player
- Committed to work and complete the project
- Looking after variation , application
- Looking after the commissioning of the previous phase.
- Looking after the quality - RAMS
- Monitor and direct the Site Supervisor
- Be autonomous
- Having a background in design is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this position, please apply to discuss further