|Job Ref:||204560469||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£15 - £20/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is part of Automation and Control Solutions (ACS), a $16.6billion strategic business group of Honeywell. HBS installs, integrates and maintains systems that keep government, education, commercial and industrial facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and efficient. HBS is also a global leader in energy services, working with organisations and power providers to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources. Our expertise is found in a wide range of services from maintaining building automation technology to building advanced microgrids that provide onsite generation and energy security to delivering comprehensive programs to help utilities and the electrical grid operate smarter. |
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Field Service Engineer (M&E) to carry out service & maintenance on Honeywell & 3rd party products covering our client sites in the Oxford / Reading / Bracknell areas. The successful candidate will be required to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required.
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
* Carry out daily reactive calls.
* Carry out small works Mechanical / Electrical.
* Health and Safety awareness.
* Documentation compliance.
* Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
* Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
* Understanding water treatment process, according to L8
* Maintain plant & plant rooms to a high standard
* City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
* IEE 17th Edition.
* Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
* In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
* Sound judgment and examples of logical problem solving.
* Customer focused
* Team player
* Experience in the following would be an advantage: BMS controls / Pump Types / Heating Ventilation / Air Conditioning / AHU / Basic Plumbing skills
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce
Pay Rate: Between £15-£20 per hour dependent on experience
Duration: 3 months initially (could be extended but this is not a guarantee)
Clean driving license and own vehicle - candidate will be paid petrol allowance for 'personal car' mileage
Location they will cover will be covering is Berkshire (Oxford, Reading, Bracknell) and M4 corridor