|Job Ref:||204560471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandbach||Address:||Post Code:||CW11||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum SUPERB PACKAGE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:16|
PROJECT ENGINEER |
To £50000 + Superb Package including;
Non Contributory Pension + Bonus + Dental + Medical + Life Assurance
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer (E&I) to join a process manufacturing company in Cheshire.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the effective delivery of E&I projects across a vast manufacturing site.
* Provide an effective project engineering service for all E&I projects
* Ensure all work is undertaken by competent staff and co-ordinate activities
* Electrical designs, contractor design review, change control
* Manage projects in terms of progress, cost safety and compliance
* Manage and maintain accurate financial data
* Manage 3rd party contractors
* Engage customer throughout lifecycle of project
* Act as site Authorised Person
* Min HNC qualfication in Electrical / Instrumentation or equivalent (Electrical Bias)
* Proven experience in the delivery of E&I engineering projects within a regulated manufacturing environment
* Full life-cycle project management experience and budget responsibility
* Knowledge/experience of ; Motors, Variable Speed Drives, Cable sizing, ATEX/DSEAR regs
* 17th Edition qualification
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Experience of change control and management
* Ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy