Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-175750||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kentucky||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:02|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an experienced Business Analyst to join our team in Frankfort, KY.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a seasoned Business Analyst who can provide functional and technical in-depth analysis in support of project scope and objectives. The candidate should be able to apply their analytical skills to support requirements, application deployments and application testing. The candidate will regularly work under deadlines, must be capable of handling extreme workloads and act independently with only general direction. The Business Analyst will be a member of a team who will be responsible for but, not limited to:
• Coordinates user input and monitors the work of vendor systems analysts or programmer analysts in the development, implementation, and modification of computer systems. • Approves specifications and testing for all phases of systems development.
• Makes recommendations concerning operations, problems and issues in the systems environment.
In addition to these specific tasks, this individual will also be required to:
• Troubleshoot application and/or interfaces as problems arise.
• Troubleshoot report issues.
• Work with the user communities and vendors to meet implementation timeline.
• Support application releases/project go-live.
• Demonstrate a high level working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process). • Gather detailed requirements that completely define the project.
• Facilitate business/functional requirement review, approval, and sign-off sessions.
• Administer communication activities with end-user training for system implementation. Requirements:
This position will require someone with strong business analyst skills. Experience in the following areas is preferred.
• Integrated Eligibility Systems
Basic Qualifications: 3+ years formal Business Analysis experience preferably in a Healthcare IT environment
Must have experience in Microsoft Product suites including, Word, Excel, Visio and SQL
Must be experienced in working with large scale IT systems
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed