|Job Ref:||EMP374025||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Towcester||Address:||Post Code:||NN12||Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000/year||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:37|
Software development role working in C#, specialised in GUI development with in C# with WPF, you will work in a highly agile development with your first major project focussed on a GUI redevelopment with a focus on usability. A flair for UI/UX desirable.|
C#, WPF, GUI, UI, UX
A software engineer experienced in UI/UX design with C# and WPF is required working with one of the largest design software companies in the world. The role requires strong experience in OO development with C# being the preference, you will be working on the complex 2D and 3D GUI and visualization aspects of the software.
This industry leader has shaped the electronic design automation software market since its inception over 30 years ago and is looking for a talented developer to work in an established team to work on one of their flagship products. This is a highly agile environment rewarding well-crafted code and offers a fantastic opportunity to diversify your skill set.
This role will be ideally suited for C# and WPF developers with a flair for UI/UX. A background in engineering, mathematics or physics and some awareness of algorithm development would be desirable, CFD experience would be outstanding. UI/UX with C# and WPF is the core focus of this role, all other areas listed are in no way essential.
The following skills are essential for this role:
• A strong passion and skill for crafting good quality code in C#
• The desire and proven ability to learn new skills and development languages.
• GUI Development experience with WPF
• A flair for UI/UX
Although not essential is would be advantageous for candidates to have experience of the following
• Agile Experience.
• Functional programming techniques.
• Knowledge of concurrent programming; asynchronous and multithreading.
• Knowledge of XAML, WPF, and MVVM.
• Experience of relational databases and writing stored procedures – particularly SQL (TSQL and SQL Test) or Oracle.
• Experience or knowledge of computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
• Experience in either engineering, physics
In addition to the salary on offer this role offers comprehensive benefits package and excellent L&D opportunities.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK