What is the purpose of this role?
We are looking to appoint an experienced Electrician to work within our Facilities Management Account in Westminster. Your valued experience will be utilised by maintaining & repairing the electrical Systems across our accounts in Westminster.
What makes this role unique?
You will provide the first point of response for reactive calls for premises.
What will this role involve?
- Maintaining and repairing electrical systems- lighting, power circuits etc.
- Supporting desk moves and unwiring and rewiring of electrical equipment
- Working alongside a Mechanical engineer and providing support when required.
- Ensure the care and maintenance of tools, materials and additional company property
- Ensure that all work allocated is completed to the standards of quality required and within set timescales
- Comply with instructions and directives from line management and the Central Co-ordination Team
- Comply with relevant company Health & Safety Policy, instructions and directives and ensure the Health and Safety of self and others in the workplace in accordance with company policy
What are we looking for?
- Completed apprenticeship in a relevant trade
- City & Guilds
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent electrical qualification
- 17th edition
- Good general numeracy & Literacy skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Knowledge and understanding of personal health and safety, method statements and risk assessments
- Required electrical technical skills
- Carry out monthly PPM maintenance
- To understand BMS systems
- Accurate measuring and scoping of works
- Good knowledge of current industry practice
- Problem solving